Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am a horible blogkeeper!

Hello all! I know my blog's practically dead, I am just terrible at maintaining one. But anyhoo, just a short quick entry. You may catch me and the rest of The Dreamers on The Showdown tomorrow night, Thursday 8pm on Channel 5. Do tune in if you can.

Was down at Mediacorp earlier at about 10pm for a radio interview with Justin Ang and Vernon A. on Muttons At Midnight on Perfect 10 98.7 FM. Was plenty fun and laughter throughout. Was put through The Muttons challenge and had to sing a song while being fed mouthfuls of Geylang 'Dao Huay' (Beancurd). For those of you missed it, I think my brother helped record parts of the show. Will try to upload it but keep your fingers crossed because I'll first need to find out how to work the audio on this blog. LOL. :)

I do hope everyone's doing great. I've been going through a major down in my life for the past couple of months so I guess I didn't have the mind to come here and update. Besides it'll be all gloom anyway if I did. Will make the effort to update more! Good night all and God Bless! HUGS!

No comments: