Sunday, October 7, 2007

Boohoo, my shoe...

Haven't quite had the time to blog. So, here are some pictures of the performance last Wednesday. I think you can get a clearer view by clicking on them. Anyhoos, been busy with work and LTD, but all is really great.


Had dinner with Fendi and Victor earlier on at Border's Cafe. Ate and drank so much water I kept needing to go pee. And guess what...My shoe broke! You see we had to go down to Mediacorp for vocals this morn, and later on to learn the dance choreography for our party song this coming Wednesday. And I decided in the morning to wear this pair of shoes that I'd bought some time back (well, ok maybe more than a couple of years la). I guess it had been in storage for too long and the glue became weak. So there I was trying to get the dance steps down and my shoe strap just gave out! Lucky I had ribbons (don't ask me why I have them in my bag) in my bag and did a make-shift tie-around. Worked for a while until after dinner at Border's Cafe. I had to walk barefoot to hail a cab to go home. Just as well because I need to rest. I had to hold my pee in because it would just be disgusting going to the loo without shoes on! Yuck.

The dance choreo was pretty new to me. I mean I've taken dance classes before but...it's pretty tough to get your act together, remember lyrics, the moves and try to sing without sounding laboured. But I'm excited about this coming Wednesday...so close to the Grand Finals. I hope I do well. *crosses fingers* But I know I'm here because of my faithful supporters who have seen me through the various rounds of competition. So thank you and kisses for all. :D

K. Am going to go sleepy sleeps. Nighty night and cotton candy dreams!

7 comments:

Atiqah said...

i'm sure you will get into the finals!!

tc..
=)

Princess Parsley said...

Hey Atiqah, thanks for having so much faith in me. How have you been? Are you busy with exams? :)

Wilkommen Leon Overee said...

Aunt Simon:)
That's unfortunate about your shoe,good luck for the party episode this wednesday.I hope we can meet up some day, its been 10 years so alot of catching up to do between your daddy and mine and family..
Cotton candy dreams good night:)
Leon

Atiqah said...

I've fine.My o level are starting soon.On 18 oct,i've got science practical.Do view my blog. =)

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Shauna, I'm still very proud of you even though your journey ended... still it's the start of a new journey for you. I have no regrets supporting you all this while... in fact, I screamed my voice hoarse just now throughout the entie show. I hope to see you again someday... :-)

Love
Tanat

Atiqah said...

Hey Shauna,i hope you are doing okay.I was quite shocked by the result yesterday but i'm really happy for you.At least you are in the top 3.this is not the end but the begining!Cheer up and i hope to see you live one day!! Hope to get the tix to see the finale.

tc..
=))

Wilkommen Leon Overee said...

hey aunt,you haven't been updating:(,must be really busy.Do take care and hope to meet you soon one day.
Till then happy halloween!!