Monday, October 1, 2007

Gimme more, Britney!

"It's Britney bitch." I so dig Britney's new single Gimme More. I think her song rocks even though there's a ton of drama surrounding her recent comeback performance at the VMA 2007 Awards. Leave the poor girl alone I say. She's been through alot. It can't be easy juggling a career, lousy husbands/boyfriends and two kids in merciless Tinseltown. Her songs are always played in clubs, dance studios and everywhere else no matter what awful things people say about her. Go Britney!

So I am a day away from Tomorrow. Capital 'T' because tomorrow's important what. Time to go Cross Cultural on Live The Dream! I'll be doing a Japanese number by Ayaka called I Believe. It's beautiful and inspiring lyrically. Will also be doing a more familiar but vocally challenging song Before I Fall In Love by Coco Lee. Gambette!!!

Anyhoos, here's a link to an interview done last week after the results show. You can tell in the videos that I'm just recovering from all that sobbing! http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/wassup/interviews/view/929/1/.html

Here are some behind the scenes pictures from our trailer shoot 2 Saturdays ago.



I love the Saree look. If you guys haven't yet checked out my personal Vlogs on the official website of Live The Dream, here's a link. There's a funny video of me in my Saree. It gets updated every few days so do check back. http://livethedream.mediacorptv.sg/vlog_vlist3.php?id=357&owner=7004

Ok pokes, that's it for the moment. Tata for now!

No comments: