Monday, November 12, 2007

I must send out Christmas cards this year!

I must I must. I have been trying to get a hold on all my friends' and family's mailing addresses. Hopefully it will not all be in vain! I really do want to send out X'mas cards this year. But then again I've heard myself say that many times in previous years and NOTHING. I am just terrible. I actually keep a box specially for letters and cards which I've written in the past with stamps still on, and have never sent them out. I still think nothing beats a thoughtful handwritten letter or card via snail mail. Enough of those impersonal e-cards already! Don't you agree? Christmas is coming!! More reasons to shop (for people of course but it's still shopping nonetheless!) and buzz friends for a get-together. I like.

No comments: