Thursday, November 15, 2007

Talking scents - "My my, you smell delicious!"

I cannot and will not leave the house without smelling good. There are times when I am almost out the door only to rush back inside to mist on a cloud of my favourite scent. Smelling great is always a huge turn on. I love how scents have this magical way of transporting you back to a certain memory, time or even remind you of someone. Well for me at least, and I certainly have my favourites.

Appletini in a pweeeety bottle!

I've been asked to play ambassador or to put plainly 'endorse' Parisvally (France) perfumes and I am ever so grateful for the opportunity. The nitty gritties of the contract are still underway so fingers crossed that something great happens for both parties! There are many other undiscovered lovely scents under this line of perfume. I brought home a couple of products from them to test out and enjoy. Which sane girl doesn't adore freebies tell me!?

Ok warning, I am going to start raving...I am so loving their new scent 'It's Delicious'! The bottle is just too cute la. The photos don't do it justice! It's so pretty sitting atop my bathroom counter all poised and colourful. This scent really grew on me considering the fact that I am not really into fruity scents, but I've certainly fallen for this baby and I know why....IT SMELLS LIKE APPLETINI!!! One of my favourite Martini cocktails! Yes, alcoholic 'ol me.

You see, I was having drinks with friends at Ice Cold Beer (@Emerald Hill, one of my fav haunts to chill out) and sipping on my first of many Appletinis of the night when it hit me. I was like so excited I exclaimed out loud and grabbed my friend seated closest to me and cried "Hey! Smell my drink! Now smell me! Smells like my drink right?" I am always so easily excited about everything and anything it's scary. Tee hee.

You have to go catch a sniffle wiffle of this scent. It's perfect as a daytime scent for me. Am a little schizo about my scents and have like different ones for day and night. Here's some info on it that's always good to know. Yummmaayyy...




This Eau De Parfum is a juicy fragrance which combines the scent of apple with
a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods. Notes include American Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candied Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, Blonde woods and White Amber.





You can find it at all John Little department stores, Dollars & Scents, and other reputed stores islandwide. Ok pokes, am off to bed now because my hair is finally dry. Sweetest smelling dreams!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Found these scented pillow liners that not only have aromatherapy blends but also cool scents like day at the beach (smells like suntan lotion!) and ginger & amber. They are liners you put on your pillow under your pillowcase and they last a couple days each. http://www.sleepscentsations.com