Friday, November 16, 2007

Lingerie...My CUP of tea.

You know. I need help. I haven't had the chance or time to shop properly like a normal human girl in the past couple of months because I was just too busy or tired.

Normal girl: "What!? Rubbish... How can you EVER be too tired or busy to spend money and shop for things you don't need?!"
Abnormal haven't-gone-shopping-in-eons girl:
"Ya lor ya lor..."

I really miss seeing that little shopping cart icon on websites and "Your shopping cart currently has 12 items in it." So much so, that I have recently gone kabonkas and turned into every man's nightmare and every bank's dream (most men run away in fear when the Shopping Monster in us rears it's ugly head) ...*manic sounds of credit cards swiping in the distance*... See la.

I keep buying lingerie and sleepwear. But so cute la cannot resist! *Squeals with delight* Especially now that there are like a plethora of uber cute innerwear that can be worn as outerwear! We girls are so spoiled for choice. Anyway, it's lingerie. If we girlies buy it, you boys get to see it what. Should be happy we pamper our bottoms and bosoms with pretty little things (ahem, yes little) and not moth-bitten and moldy granny undies. All this shopping nonsense we attribute to a unique type of Temporary Insanity. It's true. Don't you guys notice our eyes glaze over when we see something pink and pretty and just have to have it? *lol*

This is one huge bra sale I bet you boys won't mind tagging along on.

Anyhoos! I am cheerier lately because...Christmas is fast approaching. So that means more shopping, even if it's for other people. Oh what fun it is making Christmas lists for loved ones. It also means I get to stuff my face with candy canes. And I can't wait to put up the Christmas tree. But I seriously detest taking the tree down every year. Don't like destroying pretty things....Ok la so I am lazy and find it a chore to put everything back in place.

Tomorrow I've got my uncle's housewarming to go to and then it's off to meet some friends after. Excited to see their new home. My parents also moved into their new home recently. I really like the new place and I'm so happy mummy's got a big garden to put her green fingers to the ultimate use. :)

Alrighty, the Z monster beckons. Nighty night and cotton candy dreams!

No comments: