Friday, December 14, 2007

Here's a quicky!

It's now 6.51pm. Just got back home a while ago from the T3 magazine shoot to freshen up a little and put my bags down, then I'm off to meet mummy for claypot dinner. My very first magazine shoot! Not counting publicity ones I did for Live The dream la. The day's not over for me because after filling tummy up, it's on to the studio for recording. Been a long and early start to the day for me, but I'm feeling good! I love being kept busy.

So neways, will tell all about how the T3 shoot went when I get home, which would probably be early tomorrow. In a jist, it was fun. I hope the recording goes smooth with no major hiccups or delays.

Ok pokes, got to get going for now. It's Friday! So have a great time whatever you're doing and have an awesome weekend ahead! Kiss kiss.

No comments: