Thursday, December 6, 2007

T3 T3 T3!!!

Cam whoring...

I'm so excited! Because come tomorrow, I will be at Novus at the National Museum doing my very first interview and photoshoot with T3 magazine. Hip hoorays and cartwheels! The stylist will be down tomorrow to see if I am suitable for the concept of their January cover as well. How cool is that right. That is IF me on the cover actually gets realised la. I am seriously keeping all my fingers and toes crossed real tight. You know how you try to not get yourself too hyped or psyched about something before it happens. Ah well, that's pretty much me for you most of the time. Nobody likes to set themselves up for disappointments.

Anyhoos, it was raining the entire of yesterday. But before I move on to chatter about the happenings of last night. I'll be performing during Countdown 2008 at Vivo City. Yup, this year has been a fleeting one I must say. Come to think of it I don't quite know where the year went.

Well, back to topic, I will be doing songs for the pre-show which should last from 10pm to 11pm thereabouts. Details are not all in yet but that's sort of the plan. Performing too for the actual Countdown show which will be televised 'live' on Channel 5 from 11pm to of course 12 midnight! Other Live The Dream finalists and Mediacorp artistes will be performing too. So 2008!!!! Can you believe that another year has slipped past us? It has been one hell of a year!

So yes happenings of last night. TV trailer for Countdown 2008. Had hair and make up done at Mediacorp and it was pouring like crazy! I liked the way the stylist did my hair and I don't know how they do it with just a flat iron. Amazing. Although the bouncy bouncy loose curls didn't last. Went flat within a couple of minutes, despite shelter from my handy brolly while walking over to wardrobe to change into my outfit. That's like 300 metres I think. Ah well.

Made our way on chartered bus to Vivo City for the trailer shoot. It was pissy weather. The humid and intermittent drizzly type. The weather did let up enough for us to get 3/4 of the trailer done. Although it did drizzle rather heavily toward the end of the shoot, our moods weren't dampened the least. It felt like the time went really quick. Before I knew it, well at least to me, it was all done. Chop chop. Was cool. So look out for the trailer on TV k!

I felt immense hunger after the shoot. My stomach was loudly objecting and making it's feelings known. Probably the combination of the rain and cold and not having not eaten the entire day 'cept for one measly lemon cream biscuit out of a Khong Guan tin at Mediacorp. Terrible right.

And sooo. Had late dinner at Al Majlis with Rahmat and Fendi. Grilled lamb ala total yum. Though the initial batch of wedges were disappointingly cold and hard. But our loud bantering and funny random dinner conversations more than made up for it. Had like really strange conversations about farting and other things too illegal for some ears. I must have been famished because I kept my appetite despite hearing some really disgusting things.

So yes before I forget, I do have lots of tickets for the Countdown show 'live' at Vivo City on 31st Dec. Will be lots of dancing, singing, hottie boys, sexy ladies and merry-making. Goodness it just hit me that this will be the very first New Year's (me thinks) that I'll actually be working....So come down and party with all of us and bring your family and friends! Or tune in on the tele la also can. So feel free to get in touch with me for tickets alrighty?

Ok pokes, I have got to go hang out my laundry because I need to be wearing this particular shirt tomorrow and it needs to be dry come sunrise. So it's off to the laundry line then off to bed for me. Oh before I go, here are some pictures taken at Black Party at Indochine Forbidden City during one of my singing appearances.

Love lots and sweet sweet dreams. :)

Freezing our asses off in the room aptly named 'The Freezer'

Brrr...

My beautiful sisters Sandra and Shereen

Raj the man

My uncle Lionel and Aunty Angie

7 comments:

she said...

hello you.
how can i get the countdown tixs?
will definitely be there to SUPPORT YOU :)

Regards,
Ely

Zane Lee said...

hi there,

im looking for some countdown tickets too.. how can i get them?

thanks,
zane ^_^

Princess Parsley said...

Hey Ely and Zane. There are 2 types of tickets for the countdown show. Tickets for the mosh pit (standing room only) which are nearer to the stage, and the normal seated ones. Let me know which you prefer and the number. Will leave the tickets addressed in your name at the Medicaorp reception and you can pick it up from there. Hear from you soon! Merry Christmas and compliments of the season. :)

Reenz said...

Hi! Is it still possible to get 2 seated tickets? Pretty pleasE?

Zane Lee said...

Hey Shauna. Thanks for getting back to us. I intend to get the mosh pit tickets since I'll only be there with my friends from 9pm onwards (so we don't mind standing). I was wondering, how many tickets do you have? I need about 8 tickets, but it's kind of embarassing to ask for that many tickets. If it's okay, then could you please leave 8 tickets in my name "Zane Lee" at the reception. Oh, and last question, the Mediacorp reception will be at VivoCity right (or where do I locate them on the 31st)?

Lastly, thanks a lot for offering us free tickets, it's really great! I'll be there to support you with my friends, and really appreciate the free tickets! (:

Merry Christmas and thanks! ^_^

joshua said...

HARLO!!!
can i get some countdown tix please? how do i get them ar??
haha

thanks!
Joshua =D

- wini - said...

hello, i'm hoping to get 2 tickets to the vivo countdown too. for normal seated ones. still available? thanks!

-wini-