Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hear ye, Hear ye, all ticket askers! :)

Some of you have been asking for tickets to the Countdown Show. So here are some details to make things a little less complicated. Point to note that entry to the show is based on a first come first serve basis. So be there early to grab the best seats!

Those who would like tickets, please email your requests to shauna.livethedream@gmail.com by 12 noon, Friday, 28th December. Do ask only if you are confirmed to be going. Reason? We don't want wastage of tickets and I'm sure you all understand that. :) I will then get back to you as soon as I can and confirm your tickets.
I apologize for marking details out in red. Kind of looks scary and rude and all that but I'd just like to be clear. Bear with me!

Use this format: ticket type, number you require, your name in full.

Time
Pre-show performances - Doors open from 6.30pm onwards till 11pm

Show proper ‘Live’ Telecast - 11pm to 12am

2 types of tickets
- Mosh Pit (nearer the stage, standing room only, let's you get up close and personal with the stars)
- Normal seating (I assume they are amphitheatre seats)

Where to pick them up?
Mediacorp Studios, Caldecott Broadcast Centre, Andrew Road, Singapore 299939
I will leave the tickets at the Mediacorp Reception by tomorrow evening. Just tell them you're picking up tix for the Countdown show under my name Shauna Simon, then tell her/him your name. Simple!

So that's it then. I apologize in advance if I am unable to get tickets for later requests, as I will be busy with rehearsals and
gigs over the weekend. But thank you all for wanting to come down to show support. Much appreciated. See you all at the Countdown!!! Hugs and many many kisses!

11 comments:

Zane Lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vinn-de-laopo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
InSpIraTioNz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann Marie C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JoseT21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi all, I am so so very sorry. I have deleted all comments on purpose. Was pretty silly of me to get you all to post here as others can obviously see your names.

So please make all requests by 12pm noon tomorrow, Friday 28th Dec to shauna.livethedream@gmail.com. Thanks! So sorry, my bad! Must have misplaced my brains today.

Zane Lee said...

Hey, haha it's alright! I'll email you right now. (:

Zane Lee said...

Thank you once again for the tickets, Shauna! I had the chance to meet you face to face at the Mediacorp reception, as I arrived a little early, heh.. I'll see you on 31st for the Countdown!! (:

TaNaT DaMaN said...

I already got my own tickets... see u and the other Dreamers at Vivo City in 2 days' time!! I gonna shout out "SHAUNA NI HEN MEI!!" :-p