Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"Oh oh oh, she's my cover giirrllllll"

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas one and all! May you be blessed with love and happiness in abundance always. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Would love to spill all on how my Christmas holiday went but right now, I am a little bit too excited so I'll save all that for later. As for now...

Apparently this was what 'hot' looked like back in the 80s *lol*

*Starts singing* "No other girl could make me feel the way you doooo...You're my everythinggg. Oh oh oh, she's my cover girrlll, Oh oh oh..."
Those born in the 80s cannot possibly NOT know who the New Kids On The Block are. And of course their song 'Cover Girl'! Anyhoolabaloo...That's not the point!

THIS IS!

My very first magazine cover. Yes eeet eees out! T3's January 2008 issue. Never thought about it till this very moment, but this is a cool way to ring in two double O eight. Well, it's a start of some sort I reckon.

There should be an interview with me in it. It was a casual and candid one done at Novus Cafe located amidst the newly refurbished National Museum. Lovely place. Of course, the HTC Touch Smartphone in a new sexy metallic burgundy had to be in shot as well. Don't think I've mentioned it before, but I've been given a HTC Touch to try out (for a first-time Smartphone user, I'm really loving it) because they'd like me to endorse their phones. It's a limited edition wasabi green one and I think it might be in one of the shots. Plus, will also be in the main feature with four other cuties. Tis a music issue so that explains us wielding music instruments! I haven't got hold of a copy yet but it should be out on the shelves before the New Year is in. More here at http://t3mag.com.sg/blog/?p=465#more-465 So do check it out!

I just want to say that I am grateful for all that's come my way so far since. Hopefully things pan out somehow because I'm willing to work real hard. It's so important to be at the right place at the right time. And I never forget the people who are the catalysts behind it all. This weekend will be a busy start with rehearsals for Countdown 2008 at Vivo City. Have got to remember to down one Brand's essence of chicken and drink plenty water which I am guilty of not doing of late. My throat's not feeling in tippy top, but hopefully it'll miraculously get better come New Year's eve.

Alrighty. The big pink Z monster beckons. It's bubye 2007 in a coupla days! Goodnight and sugary sweet dreams one and all!

3 comments:

avrilina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
avrilina said...

good luck for the countdown shauna :D have fun ouh erm...p.s. where 2 get tickets for it?sistic?

Princess Parsley said...

Thanks Avrilina. I have some tickets with me still. If you like, I can leave them at the mediacorp reception for you to pick up. I have tix for the mosh pit if you'd like to get up close and personal with the stars as it is nearer the stage. Let me know how many and we'll work something out alright. Hope you had a great Christmas and many blessings!! :)