Saturday, September 15, 2007

My random stories on video

Haven't had much time to ramble, but you may check out my personal Vlogs (Video Blogs) at the official webby of Live The Dream. Take a peek into my life at http://livethedream.mediacorptv.sg/vlog_index.php

Also, do check out one of the interviews done at the press conference on Wednesday. I think there are videos posted too. http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/wassup/interviews/view/921/1/.html

I think I will write for a little bit...

Today was awesome because I got to see my family at church. Had lots to eat as usual for dinner. I haven't had suckling pig in so long! I scoffed down 4 pieces even though I know I shouldn't have. What to do, so tempting. But I am trying to practice some self control ok! And it didn't help that I received a box of absolutely delish assortment of chocolate desserts yesterday. Of course I had to finish it, what is chocolate addict to do? How la like that.

While we're on the topic of food; I have been taking Brand essence of Chicken lately. Getting used to the taste. My auntie swears by it, so we'll see if it does anything for me. Is it me or has the bottle shrunk over the years? I sort of remember the bottle to be bigger when I last took it in Secondary school. Wow, that is a long time ago.

Anyhoos, I best be off to bed. Got to wake up early for vocals and filming till dusk. Hopefully I'll have some time to post up some pictures I took recently. Nighty night!

1 comment:

Atiqah said...

hey shauna..atiqah here..you really rox..its good you have a blog!!good luck for next week..

tc..
all the best..
=))