Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tonight's buzz

Just back from supper (actually a very late dinner) with Robert and Victor at Newton Hawker Center. We whipped out our swanky new K810i Sony Ericsson phones and tinkered with some vlogging. Yes you heard me, new phone!!!! A congratulatory surprise for making it to the Top 10 from Sony Ericsson, one of the show's sponsors. THANK YOU because I really needed a new one. I'm still fiddling and farting with it. It's got the total package if I may say. *goofy laugh*

Anyhoos, I'll be vlogging on this suuweeeeeeet newly acquired baby. Videos will be uploaded on Live The Dream's official website. Do check it out to get a peek into my life as well as behind-the-scene snippets. *Oooo juicy*

Ok pokes, time to put on my fluffy pink socks and off to bed I go. I think I'm going to enjoy Friday.

No comments: