Monday, September 24, 2007

A quick one

I did this wallpaper real quick. It's now up on my desktop as sort of like a morale booster for me. I'm hoping that by looking at it everyday, I'll remember that it's my time to shine and all the nerves will "POOF", be gone. I just need to believe in myself and not worry too much about people judging me. The rest will come naturally I guess. I got the words "It's Shauna Time!" from a friend. He told me last week that I should utter these words right before I get on stage to sing so I won't be so nervous.

You may download it if you like.

Juggling work, Live The Dream as well as the President's Star Charity is a mean feat and I am starting to feel the strain that the business demands. Am much more susceptible to falling ill and am down with a bad throat and a dry cough. I feel awful physically from fatigue and all that jazz.... But still, I am having the time of my life. Highlight alert! I got to ride pillion on the coolest Harley through town (part of a roadshow promotion for us Dreamers) on Sunday! Anyhoos, I feel the Zzzzs hitting me now so I guess it's off to bed for me. Sweetest dreams...

1 comment:

dozlander said...

haha sounds like tiger has to give way now.. go strut ur stuff and own the stage woman!